WINGMAN SPORTS DAY 2016
POC: SSgt C. Carvalheira
Location: Turf Field
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Each game will be 22 minutes long with no clock stops, unless emergency or major referee decision.
- Each team may have up to 10 players and games will consist of 6v6 play, including the goal keeper. Max of 8 teams.
- Your team may sub as many times as needed, no limitations.
- Each game will have two referees that will go by the FIFA rules which can be accessed by clicking the following link, (FIFA RULE BOOK)
Rules for Gear
- Each team must have the same color T-Shirt with numbers on the back.
- It is highly encouraged to wear creative uniforms that represent your organization and some sort of creative number designs.
- In the case where two teams have the same color there will be a coin flip to see which team wears pennies.
- Goalkeepers must wear a different color that will distinguish them from the outfield players and referees.
- Players may wear head gear but jewlery must come off.
- Players are allowed to wear any type of athletic shoe such as molded bottom cleats, turf shoes, indoor soccer shoes or any type of tennis shoe. (No metal bottom spikes, boots, sandals, flip flops, crocs, high heels etc.)
- Every player MUST wear shin guards for the duration of their game!