Scheduling for testing closes at 2 p.m. on the business day prior to the testing session.
All military members must be in uniform when testing.
CDC and 7-Level testing must be coordinated through your Unit Training Manager.
Professional Military Education
Professional Military Education non-resident courses, Defense Language Aptitude and Battery, and other official examinations are administered by appointment through the Education and Training Office.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. and 12 p.m.
Testing Offered: DLPT, DLAB, Proctored Typing Test, PME (Crs 15, Crs 14, SOS, Total Force Officer Training Program Pre-Req), ADLS proctored tests, Weight & Balance, AFCT (ASVAB for current military members)
Armed Forces Classification Test
The AFCT is the same test as the ASVAB, but for current military members.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. and 12 p.m.
DSST and CLEP Testing
DSST and CLEP tests are administered by Butler CC in B412 Basement, Room 19 on a first come, first served basis. Two forms of identification are required to test and one must have a photograph.
Tuesday: 9 a.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m.
Thursday: Walk-ins from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- DSST Principles of Speaking (speech portion) will need to be scheduled with the test administrator Richard Jones at email@example.com or call (316) 681-3522
- Click here to download a flier with more information.
- Click here to view the DSST and CLEP Pass Rate Average.
- Click here to view the FAA Matrix.
- Oral Proficiency Interview, WAPS, AFOQT, TBAS, EDPT, TAPAS, and EPQT are administered by appointment only; contact Terri Kent at 759-3824 to schedule.
- Career Development Course (CDC) and 7-Level School: Please contact your training manager to schedule.
Proctoring services are available through the following organizations. Please note that you could charged a fee.
- Butler Community College: (316) 691-9456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newman University: (316) 942-4291, ext 2319 or e-mail email@example.com
- Wichita Public Library: (316) 261-8507. Please note that there is a $10 charge and Testing requires a one week notice.
- Wichita State University, (316) 978-3440 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org“> email@example.com
FAA Airman Knowledge Testing Program
Eligible U.S. Military: Active-duty, Guard, Reserve, Retirees, Dependents
Eligible Civilians: Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Homeland Security
FAA exams certificate/rating areas:
Aircraft Dispatcher, Aviation Maintenance Technician, Flight Engineer, Inspection Authorization, Instrument Rating, Parachute Rigger, Recreational Pilot, Unmanned Aircraft Systems, Airline Transport Pilot, Commercial Pilot, Flight Navigator, Instructor, Military Competence, Private Pilot, Sport Pilot, and more.
Testing is held Tuesdays at 8 a.m., 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. Contact Jamie Baker to schedule an exam at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-759-4249/4240.