BECOME A CLUB MEMBER AND SAVE!
Be in the Club and take advantage of discounts on official functions, classes and programs, and services throughout the base!
Become a Club Member and enjoy both local and worldwide benefits! Your Club Membership is transferable from base-to-base around the world. Save on your meals at official functions, take part in special Club Member events at Tanker Tavern, enjoy discounts on services, and more!
Worldwide Club Member Benefits:
- Access to Air Force Clubs worldwide
- Reduced pricing for special occasions and entertainment
- Club Members Only Contests
- $25,000 Scholarship Program
- See below for discounts and benefits exclusive to McConnell AFB!
McConnell AFB Club Member Benefits (Updated 6 Nov 2017):
Tanker Tavern (Consolidated Club McConnell)
- FREE catering equipment use for off-site special events (based on availability and scheduled events)
- Discounts on Club Events and Programs
- Discounts on Catered Events such as Air Force Official Functions
- Free Tanker Tavern Snacks each Friday *Supplies Limited
Arts & Crafts Center / Auto Hobby Shop / Woodshop
- FREE Car Wash every month! (Pick up tokens inside the Arts & Crafts Center)
- $2 Discount on the first hour of stall rental
- 10% Discount on framing services at the Frame Shop
- 10% Discount on engraving services at the Plaque Shop
- 50% Discount on In-Stock Art Work
- 50% Discount the 1st hour of DIY Woodshop
- Discounts on Instructional Classes and Programs
Tornado Alley Bowling Center
- 2 FREE games of bowling every 1st and 3rd Sunday *Excludes Shoes
- One FREE shoe Rental Daily
- 10% Discount at Twisters Cafe
- 10% Discount at McJava Coffee Bar
- 10% Discount at Tornado Alley Pro Shop
Twisters Cafe & McJava Coffee Bar
- 10% Discount on Food, Beverage, & Coffee Purchases at Twister Cafe
- 10% Discount on Coffee & Speciality Beverages at McJava Coffee Bar
- 10% Discount on Massage Therapy appointments
- Discounts on Programs & Events
- 3 FREE BINGO cards with purchase of a BINGO pack
Information, Tickets & Travel
- Early Bird Hour for Free Ticket Giveaways– When ITT receives free tickets, the tickets are available to Club members one hour earlier than the general base population
- 10% Discount on Tours *excludes vacation packages
- 25% Discount on Flowers *excludes Friday 1/2 Off specials
- 25% Discount on Balloon Purchases
- 10% Discount on Rental Items
- 10% Discount on Retail Items
- 10% Discount on Boating & ATV Classes
- Club Members can cash checks up to $200 at the Cashier’s Cage, open the 2nd Tuesday of every month.
How do you become a Club Member?
Sign up here! https://www.memberplanet.com/account/usaf
Who can become a Club Member?
- Active Duty
- National Guard
- DOD/NAF Civilians
Monthly Dues for Club Members at McConnell AFB
Pay Grade Monthly Dues
E-1 to E-4 $4
GS-1 to GS-4
NF-1 to NF-2
WG-1 to WG-8
E-6 to E-9 $8
GS-5 to GS-6
WG-9 to WG-11
O1 to O3 $12
GS-7 to GS-11
WG-12 to WG-14
O4 & Up $16
WG-15 & Up
Already a Club Member?
Update your Club Membership
- Air Forces Services Activity and MemberPlanet have teamed up to streamline Club Membership! All Club Memberships will now be managed through MemberPlanet. Read more information here.
- Credit card activation is no longer required to sign up for Club Membership. Air Force Services Activity is no longer partnering with Chase MasterCard. As a result, ALL CHASE MASTERCARDS BEARING THE USAF SERVICES LOGO WERE DEACTIVATED AS OF 31 OCTOBER 2017. If you don’t update your payment information on MemberPlanet, then your Club Membership account will default and you will no longer be able to receive Club Member benefits and discounts on base. For more information and to find out how to establish your MemberPlanet account, click here.
- Questions? Read our “Existing Club Member FAQ” by clicking here.
- Ready to update your membership? Go to our “Existing Club Member FAQ” by clicking here.